Read Time:1 Minute, 11 Second
- The circuit uses a 555 timerin astable mode with R1=22k ohms, R2= 570 ohms and C1=1 uF. The frequency of the given astable circuit is around 62 Hz.
- The two probes which are shown in the circuit should be kept at the high level for the water. The distance between the probes should be less than a few centimetres to ensure that the conduction between the probes will take place when water is touched to these probes.
- When the water level rises to the height of the probes, then the 555 circuit will get enabled and the output of the 555 timer produces a square wave output with a frequency of about 62 Hz. This output is given to the buzzer.
- Water Level Indicator Is Very Useful In Houses.
- This Projects is also implement at large scale like ,school ,collages , Universities, Malls, Multinational ,International Companies as well.
- It Helps Us To Save Our Electricity And Also Help To Prevent Of Water Wastage.