Read Time:1 Minute, 54 Second
New Scholarship intake is open for Academic Session 2021 Admissions at Graduate Level, Only for the Female Students
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
Scholarships are offered for:
- Females only, for the Academic Session 2021 in 30 public and private participating institutions
- Master’s/MBA/MS/MPhil/ Education Teaching degree programs in selected disciplines allowed under the scholarship program
- Female students who fulfilled criteria of need and provided all the information sought for under the rules
What does the scholarship cover?
The Needs Based Scholarship program covers funds for the following expenses:
- Tuition Fee
- Boarding & Lodging
- Other Academic Costs
HOW TO APPLY:
- Students are required to apply through following HEC Online Application System: http://scholarship.hec.gov.pk
- Submit printout of application form along with supporting documents to the student financial aid offices of the university
- Please DO NOT send hard copy of the application form to HEC
- For more details please contact Financial Aid Offices of University
- Two years associate degree programs and the nomenclature of BA/BSc programs are excluded
- Scholarship award will be made strictly on merit whereas HEC reserves the right to cancel the scholarship award if the information provided by the applicant is found dubious and incorrect at time of physical verification
- In public sector universities, admissions secured on self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher few structures are ineligible
- Student availing any other scholarship or continuous grant are ineligible
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD PROCESS:
- The applications of all potential candidates are reviewed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC). The committee is headed by the Vice Chancellor of the participating institution, along with members from the institution as well as external members. This is done to ensure impartiality and transparency.
- The ISAC recommends potential candidates to the HEC Scholarship Management Committee (SMC). The committee includes top Executives of HEC, representatives from the participating institutions, and eminent scholars. The SMC undertakes a thorough review before approving eligible cases.
- After finalization of awardees’ list, the participating institutions will forward the funds to the selected students.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING UNIVERSITIES:
Click On Image For Full View